Step 1: Preread
Please make sure that you read the Call for applications before you register for the Master’s program.
Step 2: Prepare qualification documents to be uploaded:
Documentation that you meet the admission requirements:
- Qualification required for admission, in Italian or English;
- The “declaration of value” issued by the Italian diplomatic representative situated in the state where the certificate was issued;
- Degree certificate in Italian or English with a list of the examinations passed and their relative marks (transcript of records);
- Alternative to the “Declaration of value”, the university recognised the following documentation:
- Diploma supplement (if the certificate to access the Master’s course was issued by a European university);
- Certificate of comparability issued by Naric / Cimea
- Application form
- Family income statement (please check if this is mandatory or not)
- Motivational letter
- Payment receipt (please check if this is mandatory or not)
- Reference letters (1-2)
- Curriculum vitae
Further documents needed for the application:
- clear, passport-sized photograph;
- a scan of the front-rear of the identity document entered during registration;
- a scan of the Fiscal code;
- a scan of the Residence permit/card (only for non-EU candidates);
Note that for candidates with a qualification awarded abroad, the ‘declaration of value’ and the alternative document should be awarded. → Look at the Art.3 of ‘Call for admission’.
For non-EU citizens, please check here if you need a visa. If you do, please complete your enrolment on the Universitaly portal, contacting the Master’s Administration Office.
Step 3: Application fee
After uploading all the relevant documents, you will be asked to pay the application fee of 35€ by the enrolment deadline.
Step 4: Enrolment
The ranking list of those admitted to the Master’s course will be published on the Master’s Admission Office’s website. To successfully enrol, please go to REVERSED_AREA for the missing steps and pay for the enrolment fee.