What will you learn?
- Role and applications of AI techniques in the healthcare sector
- Opportunities and challenges of the data-driven approach in a medical environment
- Analyze and interpret complex datasets from the healthcare sector, and communicate them to the stakeholders
- Understanding and facing ethical and social implications of AI and new technologies
- New programming skills for your future (deep learning, text mining, computer vision and more)
xAIM in short:
- The master's program consists of 3 semesters.
- During the first 2 semesters, students will attend 3 compulsory courses in each and a selection of electives.
- 80% of the teaching content is delivered through asynchronous teaching methods, such as video lectures, 20% is delivered through interactive sessions.
- Required level of participation: 75%. Hence, it is a programme suitable for participants who are working while attending the xAIM master.
- The 3rd semester is dedicated to writing the master's thesis.
- The language of instruction is English.
- The individual courses are covered by the faculties of the participating universities.
- Tuition fees 4.900€
- Max number of students per year: 35
Learn from the experts:
the courses are designed to provide a cutting-edge education to the students, giving them the tools to navigate the new reality of AI in Healthcare. Our program focuses on state-of-the-art AI techniques, identifying current and possible future AI applications. xAIM curriculum is practical and hands-on, emphasizing AI applications' ethical and social implications.
The call for application will open in July! Tuition fees: 4.900 EUR.
Are you considering applying to the xAIM Master?
Please fill in our preliminary questionnaire to contact us: we would like to know more about you and your interests. We can also provide you with personalized consultancy for your master's application.